The third episode of the EUROTOX podcast featured Simón Perera del Rosario, who introduced the world of computational toxicology.
Simón Perera del Rosario, Project Manager and Business Developer at ProtoQSAR, one of the ONTOX partners, uncovers how he went from molecular anthropology to in silico technologies. Moreover, he explains why many still view these revolutionary tools as mysterious “black boxes”.
Listen to the podcast and find answers to these and many other questions:
- What is Simon’s scientific passion?
- How is human toxicology linked with ecotoxicology?
- What is QSAR (Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship) model, and how can it be used in toxicology?
- What kind of team do you need in computational toxicology?
- What was the evolution of New Approach Methodologies (NAMs)?